10 people are interested
Our Network needs a website and graphic design Volunteer to help connect grassroots environmental organizations from all over the Bay Area with cohesive online communications!
A few fun projects include:
- Redesigning the website - we are using DIVI/word press - you must be familiar with Divi and/or word press! -- this is our most important request
- Creating newsletters
- Creating infographics about environmental topics
Get awesome experience with our non-profit affecting real positive change for the Bay Area and world at large.
The Digital Design Volunteer will:
- Be able to work remotely or in-person in Oakland for 3-5 hr/week
- Work with a dynamic team
- Impact many aspects of our organization from communications to fundraising
- Be invited to our social events for volunteers
If interested, please email Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org with a paragraph explaining your interest. Please include a time to set up a 15-minute phone call interview.
About NorCal Resilience Network
339 15th St., Oakland, CA 94706, US
The NorCal Community Resilience Network's mission is to activate and support community-based and ecological solutions to climate change, economic instability and social inequity, toward a Just Transition away from fossil fuels.
We are building a coalition in Northern California for people-powered, nature-inspired, community-based projects. Our vision is to transform our homes, neighborhoods and communities into self-sufficient, regenerative places that are far less reliant on fossil fuels. Our work includes:
** Capacity building workshops for grassroots organizations
** Sharing stories about amazing resilience projects happening in Northern California, to help broaden support for our movement
** Supporting garden work parties for our partners
** Mapping out who's doing what in our movement, from community gardens to Time Banks
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Web Design
- Graphic Design / Print
- 5 hours/week
- Again, must know or be willing to learn Divi and word press.