9 people are interested
Our Network needs a Graphic Design and website Volunteer to help connect grassroots environmental organizations from all over the Bay Area with cohesive online communications!
A few fun projects include:
- Designing postcards and memes
- Redesigning the website (familiarity with Nationbuilder or other website platforms helpful)
- Creating newsletters
- Creating infographics about environmental topics
Get awesome experience with our non-profit affecting real positive change for the Bay Area and world at large.
The Digital Design Volunteer will:
- Be able to work remotely or in-person in Oakland for 5 hr/wk
- Have a main mentor and learn valuable skills for grassroots organizing
- Work with a dynamic team
- Impact many aspects of our organization from communications to fundraising
- Be invited to our social events for volunteers
If interested, please email Susan at email@example.com with a paragraph explaining your interest. Please include a time to set up a 15-minute phone call interview.
We'll work with your schedule.
339 15th StreetOakland, CA 94612
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Capacity Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- 5 hours/week