Child Care- Adoption Support Group (Kearney)
2 people are interested
Role and Responsibilities
Looking for helpers to do child supervision at our adoption support group. Free dinner provided. Can be volunteer or paid position of $15/hour.
Volunteers will assist with supervision of the children while their parents are in class or group.
After class or group, volunteers assist with clean-up of the toys and room as needed.
- Each group or class is two hours in length, so including any clean-up time they would be needed for about 2.5 hours at a time.
- Be at least 19 years old and have reliable transportation.
- Willing to commit to volunteering at least 6 months (preferably 1 year) so that the young people have some consistency.
- Complete APS/CPS background checks after application is received.
- Previous child care experience.
- Time Commitment: 2-3 hours a month, for a minimum commitment of 6 months.
- Resources: Reliable Transportation
2019 Dates of Support Group:
February 12 th from 5:30pm-8:00pm in the Loup and North Platte rooms
March 12 th from 5:30pm-8:00pm in the Loup and North Platte rooms
April 9 th from 5:30pm-8:00pm in the Loup and North Platte rooms
May 14 th from 5:30pm-8:00pm in the Loup and North Platte rooms
June 11 th (hoping for Family Picnic in Kearney-no Support Group)
July 9 th from 5:30pm-8:00pm in the Loup and North Platte rooms *Please note: This date is subject to change due to our 2019 summer reading program schedule. You will be notified if a change to this date is made once the schedule of programs is available.
Please fill out our application through this link: http://bttr.im/82o7b
We'll work with your schedule.
Kearney Public Library2020 1st AvenueKearney, NE 68847
- Background Check
- 2-3 Hours/month