25 people are interested
Be a HERO to a Hospice patient!
ORGANIZATION: ProMedica Hospice Services
Please visit the new page to apply.
25 people are interested
Make a difference to someone! Volunteer with ProMedica Hospice (formerly Heartland Hospice)!
Our Volunteers help enrich the lives of our patients by being:
Administrative Volunteers: Provide office support.
Patient Volunteers help in these ways: (Volunteers DO NOT provide clinical care.)
- Provide companionship to patients through a friendly visit. Read, play soothing music, work puzzles, color at bedside, or have a warm conversation. This could mean more than you know.
- Provide brief periods of respite to caregivers.
- Run errands for patients and families.
Veteran patient volunteers needed! VET to VET connections are extremely important, especially at the end of a patient’s life. Veteran patients benefit greatly from having a veteran volunteer!
If this appeals to you, please contact our office! These are unpaid, yet priceless volunteer positions.
Covid-19: Volunteers must be fully vaccinated - 2 initial vaccines (and 2 additional boosters for anyone 50 and up or immuno-compromised OR have a ProMedica vaccine medical or religious exemption form completed by doctor or clergy.) Temperature checks required prior to coming into office/visiting patients. Masks are required while in office or visiting patients.
- To volunteer, contact Amy Flora, Volunteer Coordinator, 843-444-0813 or email@example.com (Adult volunteers only, please. Limited internship opportunities available to college students.)
- Must have reliable transportation
About ProMedica Hospice Services
2050 Corporate Centre Drive, Suite 220, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, US
Your life. Our mission.
ProMedica Heartland Hospice care is a specialized care that focuses on supporting patients and their loved ones during an advanced illness. The emphasis is on comfort and quality of life, rather than finding a cure. Hospice care enables you to live each day to the fullest as comfortably and dignified as possible.
ProMedica Home Health and Hospice and ProMedica Palliative Care are national health care providers specializing in hospice care, home health care and palliative care.
Grand Strand AreaConway/AynorHorry and Georgetown CountiesMyrtle Beach, SC 29577
November 14, 2022
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As many hours as you are willing to donate
- Reliable transportation