Volunteers Needed - All Day Every Day!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
33 people are interested
Family Promise of Lower Bucks is in need of volunteers for a variety of opportunities to assist our Guest Families in their journey back to self-sufficiency, including:
- "Office Angels" to help organize files, input data from files into a database, answering phones and just basic office assistance (Shifts are available in 2 hour slots from 8:00am - 5:00pm)
- Volunteers to cook and deliver meals to the Host locations (max 16 people and generally 5:30-6:00pm)
- Volunteers to eat and sit with families during dinner time at the Host locations (Generally 6:00-8:00pm)
- Volunteers to stay overnight with the families in our Host locations. The hours are generally from 9:00pm - 6:00am. Overnight volunteers DO NOT need to stay awake overnight, just be there in case of an emergency. A private room and cot will be provided.
Please note that ALL FPLB volunteers are required to complete child abuse and criminal background clearances.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About FAMILY PROMISE OF LOWER BUCKS
1700 Woodbourne Road, Suite B, LEVITTOWN, PA 19057, US
The mission of Family Promise of Lower Bucks is to mobilize collaboration within the local community in addressing the needs of homeless families with children, by providing shelter, meals and comprehensive services while helping them to lasting self-sufficiency.
Family Promise of Lower Bucks (FPLB) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that brings the local faith-based community together to assist homeless families with children regain their housing and their independence. FPLB is part of a network of more than 200 affiliates across the United States that work to reduce homelessness and transform lives.
We'll work with your schedule.
1700 Woodbourne RoadSuite BLevittown, PA 19057
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Cooking / Catering
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Each volunteer opportunity yields a different time commitment.
- There is also a required Volunteer Application, Volunteer Agreement and Confidentiality Agreement and in-person interview with the program Director.