Lead with Passion, Serve with a purpose: Community Social Media Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
If you love working with people and want to be a part of a great team that is passionate about community, this opportunity to join us is perfect.
CKAR seeks a Social Media Manager who will embrace our mission to provide economic and environmental stewardship and sustainability to our residents.You will be asked to manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target constituents. Monitor, listen and respond to users in an engaged way while cultivating relationships between organization and the community. We are looking for volunteer 15-20 hrs a week. In compensation we can sign off for community service or volunteer hours, or give internship credit.
- Maintain social media accounts and creative content for the organization that serves the interests of the community of Riverdale and the ability to invoke friendly conversation and build relationships.
- Engage followers from all four social media outlets Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn with accurate details on current programs and upcoming projects.
- Receive community member responses and respond within a timely manner.
- Responsible for creating a monthly E-Newsletter that houses information on current CKAR projects and services to the community for our constituents.
- High school diploma/ GED required. College experience preferred
- Experience with social media applications such as twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Keen understanding of how content works on social media platforms.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Travel Required: None
Entry level/ Volunteer and Internship experience
Applications Accepted By: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: CKAR-CDC Volunteer Social Media Accounts Manager
Central Kenilworth Avenue Revitalization Community Development Corporation
6801 Kenilworth Ave Suite 203 Riverdale Park, MD 20737
We'll work with your schedule.
6801 Kenilworth AvenueSte # 203Riverdale Park, MD 20737
- Administrative Support
- IT Strategy
- Customer Service
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training