National Army Museum Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
17 people are interested
There will be seven types of volunteers serving at the museum. Below is a brief description of each one:
1. Visitor Experience Ambassadors: Assist at the Reception Desk; greet and orient visitors.
2. Gallery Docents: Will be stationed at specific locations throughout the Museum galleries.
3. Docent (Tour Guides): Will provide overarching guided tours of the entire Museum's exhibits.
4. Experiential Learning Center: Will operate the ELC and Fort Discover alongside museum professional staff.
5. Departmental: May assist in various departments throughout the Museum, duties may include: Monitor telephone calls; research and draft answers to Requests for Information; assist with administrative duties/special projects.
6. Special Events: Will provide event support to the special events' team.
7. Outreach: Will enhance and assist the design and development of material to promote the Museum and Museum events/programs to identified communities of interest.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1775 Liberty DriveFort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Exhibition Arts
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Graphic Design / Print
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training