Donate Your Passenger Seat!
One of the biggest roadblocks to cancer treatment can be tranportation. That's why the American Cancer Society Road to Reocvery program provides patients with free rides. And we need your help!
All Volunteers Need Is:
- A good driving record
- A current, valid driver's license
- Complete an American Cancer Society training course (takes approx. 1 hour)
- Access to a safe and reliable vehicle
- Proof of adequate automobile insurance
- Availability Monday through Saturday during the hours of 7am to 7pm.
If you can spare as little as one afternoon a month to be a Road to Recovery driver p lease visit cancer.org/drive, contact your local American Cancer Society Office (502-996-4523) or call 1-800-227-2345.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Whatever the volunteer has time for
- See description