Marketing (For Volunteers Age 55+) - Operation Confidence
5 people are interested
Quick Overview: Operation Confidence is looking to expand on their marketing efforts to assist even more veterans in Los Angeles. They are looking for volunteers with skill and experience. Volunteer with Operation Confidence to make a difference in a disabled veteran’s life!
Organization Name and Website: Operation Confidence, https://www.operationconfidence.org/
Mission or Broader Program Description: To assist homeless disabled veterans with permanent housing, resources, and adaptive services through Operation Confidence Turning Point Housing Program to help them become productive citizens once again.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: Each volunteer is matched to a position and will meet with the Executive Director to ensure completion of the project. Volunteers can work remotely (depending upon the role) and will receive support from a dedicated L.A. Works employee.
We'll work with your schedule.
10931 Yarmouth AVeLos Angeles, CA 91335
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55
- The time commitment is flexible, 2+ hours each week until the completion of the project, remote volunteer role, volunteers may need to be mindful of deadlines.