Hospice Patients Need Volunteers in Rockford
Are you ready for a change? Do you want to give to others in a way that is different?
Great Lakes Caring Hospice is seeking Companionship volunteer to sit with our Hospice patients.
This is a very flexible schedule; we work around you! You can give as little or as much time as you want!
Training is involved, to ensure you and your patient get the most out of the experience.
We do require the following
- Must be at least 17 years old (to provide direct companionship)
- Must be at least 16 years old (to provide support in our office)
- Must complete a drug test
- Must have a background check
- Must have fingerprints done
Great Lakes pays for all of these requirements!
If you want to have an experience unique and rewarding, please call Julie at Great Lakes Caring today!
517.740.9817 or email email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
Great Lakes Caring RockfordRockford, MI 49341
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training