Social Media/Marketing/Communications Specialist (Board Member)
7 people are interested
Woman to Woman Kentuckiana is a not-for-profit organization that provides a sacred space for women to discover the power and beauty that reside within them. Our trainings and workshops are rooted in the ancient tradition of women’s work and circles, where we gather to see, hear and support each other. We believe that when women are in genuine connection, we heal and transform the world and ourselves.
Our organization is currently looking to bring on a board member with social media, marketing, communications and design experience. This position will help our growing organization create and implement a strategic marketing and communications plan; create, schedule, and post engaging content for online outreach and promotion; assist with graphics and media projects and website design; manage our mail list; and serve as the main point of contact for community members responding to posts. This is a non-paid, volunteer position with a 2-year commitment to attend monthly meetings with our Leadership Circle (Board of Directors), an annual Leadership Retreat, and participate in events as needed to support organizational initiatives.
- Creating engaging social content for both internal and external customers
- Developing and managing a marketing/communications calendar
- Designing websites and promotional materials
- Evaluating performance and social metrics and strategizing ways to improve
- Automating communications and marketing platforms for efficiency and ease of use
- Current knowledge of marketing, communications, social media, graphic/web design platforms/tools
- Ability to translate strategic messages into engaging digital communications
- Aptitude for technology & learning new tech applications quickly
- Knowledge of Weebly, Canva, MailChimp preferred.
- Nonprofit strategy experience a plus
- Professional oral and written skills
- Strong commitment to the mission of Woman to Woman Kentuckiana, and in general, to
- women's empowerment
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Louisvile metro areaLouisville, KY 40205
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Web Design
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- 2 years, monthly leadership meetings (2 hours)
- annual leadership retreat