Food donation drive!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
23 people are interested
- We can approve high school community service hours with prior notification
- We do not accept court ordered community service volunteers
- Volunteers do all their own coordination
At CFH we are always in need of donations! Especially non perishable food!
Grab your neighbors, friends, teammate, etc. and collect much needed items for our shelter!
We are always in need of:
Canned meats like tuna, chicken and salmon
Canned Meals (chili, ravioli - pop top preferred
Cereal and Oatmeal
Pasta or rice
Healthy Pre-Packaged Snacks (not in bulk preferably)
Hearty Soups and Stews
Vegetables (canned or fresh!)
We can also accept donations of:
paper plates, cups, bowls, and plastic cutlery
bleach, pinesol, Lysol wipes
Please reach out with questions!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Congregations for the Homeless
515 116th Ave NE, Suite 150, BELLEVUE, WA 98004, US
"Homelessness brings about relational poverty - a disconnect from society and those around you. At CFH, we strive to provide the foundation for relationship - compassion, empowerment, respect and community to the men we serve." David Bowling, Executive Director Congregations for the Homeless works to end homelessness in East King County Washington by helping men to successfully make the transition from homelessness to permanent housing.
Congregations for the Homeless offers men:
- a shelter program (including a day shelter, an emergency winter shelter, and a year-round shelter)
- case management & life coaching
- employment support
- a housing program
All of these programs work to give these men a real chance to successfully make the transition from homelessness to permanent housing and a stable, productive life.
We'll work with your schedule.
515 116th Ave NEBellevue, WA 98004
- People 55+
- Must be at least 8
- it's really up to you!
- great for kids. Volunteer groups are welcome to come hand out donations, just email to schedule!