Families needed! - Host an exchange student
We are looking for Volunteer families all over the United States who are wanting to make dreams come true by hosting a foreign exchange student. We have students from all over the world who want to come over to the United States and learn about American life, Culture and Traditions.
Imagine being able to visit around the World from the comfort of your own home!
Imagine giving an experience of a lifetime to someone who has been preparing for a lifetime for this opportunity.
You will always have an invitation to another country and will remain family even years after the program ends.
Imagine the new recipes you can put in your family recipe book too! With a new Culture comes some amazing food!
- Ensure a safe and nurturing home environment for the student
- Must understand that this is a volunteer position
- Provides students with a room (can be shared with a host sibling), his/her own bed, adequate storage, 3 meals per day, transportation for extracurricular activities
- Give love and support to the student
- Explore cultural differences and similarities
- Bring their own spending money and insurance
- Have good English skills
- Are highly screened for suitability for the program
- Are SO excited to meet their American family.
Visit www.edutrav.org to meet our incoming students and to get more information on the hosting process!
We'll work with your schedule.
Washingtoneugene, OR 97401
- General Education
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- up to 10 months