Seeking: Neighborhood Health Advocates!
16 people are interested
"The Heart 2 Heart team is looking for motivated individuals to participate in our NHA volunteer program.
The Neighborhood Health Advocate Program (NHA) is for volunteers committed to planning, coordinating, and/or participating in activities and projects that build and strengthen the Heart 2 Heart South Berkeley Neighborhood as well as helping to increase this community’s access to resources and services in improving their health and well-being.
- Completion of 8-week training (no more than 2 absences allowed)
- Participation in monthly group meetings/trainings
- Plan, attend, or facilitate a service project of choice that provides community members with education, resources, and better access to services
- A minimum commitment of 6 months
If this is of interest to you, please join us for our advocate orientation session on March 13th from 5:30-7:30pm at Lifelong Medical’s Over Sixty Health Center 3260 Sacramento St Berkeley.
Session I begins: March 20, 2019
For more information contact Vincente Cordero at email@example.com or call 510-549-5419"
3260 Sacramento StBerkeleyBerkeley, CA 94702
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Patient Care
- Social Work
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ability to complete 8 weeks of training
- 6-12 month commitment, post-training