Drive for Food Bank of Iowa to pick up Food Drives and more!
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Volunteers will take the Food Bank of Iowa's van and drop off boxes, signs and/or bins for the collection of food in the Des Moines metro. Addresses and training provided on site. Valid driver's license required.
- Assist in loading donation supplies (boxes, pallets, bins, etc) into the van for use at pickup
- Use the Food Bank of Iowa van to drop-off collection items at assigned businesses/organizations
- Return the van to the Food Bank of Iowa to be unloaded
- Assist in unloading food items (if needed)
- Able to stand, move, bend, and lift 30 lbs.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- 18 years of age or older
Support/Training: Instructions will be provided on-site at the beginning of the shift.
Age Requirement: Minimum age of 18
Dress Code: Closed-toed shoes are required; no exceptions. Dress comfortably.
We'll work with your schedule.
2220 E 17th StreetDes MoinesDes Moines, IA 50316
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week