Infant & Toddler Classroom Volunteers!
12 people are interested
At the heart of Educational Alliance Preschool’s approach to early childhood education is relationships. Our teachers build deep attachment relationships with children by carefully observing them, modelling kindness and empathy, and providing high quality, responsive care. We’re looking for volunteers to work alongside this established team of educators in our Infant Classroom, serving children 3-24 months old.
To apply visit: http://cerv.is/m?0038gr4B4J3
WHAT IS YOUR COMMITMENT?
* Assist teaching team with facilitating floor time and play
* Join class for neighborhood walks as a group
* Help with feeding and soothing infants, being a calming presence
* Morning shift M-F, 9-11am or afternoon shift M-F, 4:00-6:00pm. Priority to candidates who are able to make a daily commitment
* This opportunity will begin in Fall 2019. Please only apply if you are looking to make a long-term volunteer commitment (minimum 6 months).
REQUIREMENTS AND PROCESS:
*Completion of Volunteer Form and apply here: http://cerv.is/m?0038gr4B4J3
*Phone Screening with Volunteer Team Member
*In-person Interview with Early Childhood Team
*Completion of Medical Form, SCR Database Check and Fingerprinting prior to volunteering
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to gain experience in a classroom, are retired and enjoy spending time with children or looking for a long-term volunteer opportunity!
We'll work with your schedule.
197 East BroadwayNew York, NY 10002
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- shifts either 9-11am or 4-6pm
- Priority to those that can make daily commitment, but weekly commitment will be considered