Tibethan speaking volunteers needed for Home Hospice Client (94530)
ProHealth Home Care Inc
ProHealth Hospice is seeking a Tibethan speaking volunteer/companion for our Hospice patient in their own home.
Volunteers are the Heart of Hospice and make a difference in the life of our Hospice patients.
How can you help?
* Provide your presence - simply being present, conversing and or engaging in activities.
* Spend time with a home patient to allow the primary caregiver the much desired time to tend to business
matters outside of the home (for appointments, time for self, etc.) - as needed/scheduled.
* Age 21 years or older
* Flexible schedule to allow for consistent visits (weekly preferred)
* Completion of a background check (paid for by ProHealth Hospice)
* TB test or Chest X-Ray is required (paid for by ProHealth Hospice)
* Drug screening is required (paid for by ProHealth Hospice)
For more information, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time. Over the past decade, ProHealth has brought quality healthcare home for thousands of patients in our community with a keen focus on personalized care.
About ProHealth Home Care Inc
2700 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95134, US
We are local: as a socially responsible Bay Area Agency, we are committed to providing the best possible care to local residents through a focus on quality care and by catering to the various preferences, ethnicities, and languages that make the Bay!
ProHealth Home Care and Hospice is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice Agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, on patient at a time.