10 people are interested
Committee Member (Public Relations & Advocacy)
ORGANIZATION: Resounding Joy, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
10 people are interested
Volunteer Committee Member
Resounding Joy seeks new, experienced public relations and advocacy committee members.
The ideal candidate will:
- Passionately commit to our mission and goals
- Attend and participate in meetings and events (virtually until further notice).
- Represent the organization in the community and serve as an advocate by promoting the program and services
- Contribute expertise, participate, and monitor the public relations and advocacy planning process
- Support a culture that encourages staff and volunteers to ask questions and challenge assumptions.
- Develop funding by identifying prospects, making introductions, and articulating the case for support.
About Resounding Joy, Inc.
10455 Sorrento Valley Rd., Ste 208, San Diego, CA 92121, US
Resounding Joy enhances the human experience through the therapeutic use of music.
Resounding Joy enhances the human experience with therapeutic applications of music. We uplift individuals and families with challenging conditions, help them achieve their goals, and support health and wellness throughout the community.
Our music therapists are highly-trained professionals, who after graduating with an approved degree in music therapy, complete a 1,200-hour internship and a challenging national board certification test. Music therapists’ education encompasses biology, psychology, and neurology, as well as training in voice, guitar, piano, percussion, and often other instruments to accommodate various evidence-based interventions.
We offer our powerful and cost-effective music therapy services through three main programs:
- Healing Notes - music therapy to support children in medical care
- Semper Sound - music therapy to assist military rehabilitation
- Community Connections - music therapy for all
The Resounding Joy vision is to expand international awareness and to increase access to the power of music for recreational and therapeutic purposes.
10455 Sorrento Valley RoadSuite 208San Diego, CA 92121
August 16, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Per year: 6-10 committee meetings per year. Additional time outside of events and meetings ranges, approximately 2-6 hours per month.