2019 Bicycle & Pedestrian Count Event
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Each volunteer will be assigned to one of 35 sites to capture the amount of bicycle and pedestrian traffic that crosses a specific point. Data captured during this count will be used by local groups and decision makers to plan future bicycle and pedestrian investments.
Specific area/neighborhood assignment requests will be honored if possible. All ages and abilities are welcome. Volunteers are needed:
- Thursday, September 19, 2019 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturday, September 21, 2019 from Noon to 1:00 pm
Register at www.wampo.org/Involved/Pages/Volunteer.aspx
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
271 W. 3rd St., Ste. 208Wichita, KS 67202
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours (1 or both days optional).
- 25 minute training for new volunteers only. Refresher available for returning volunteers.