Impact Area: Children and youth (age 0-4)
Locations: Manchester, CT
Hours: Weekday evenings and weekend mornings
Desired level of commitment: Once per week
Age requirement: 18+
Tasks may include:
*Taking video during program events
*Interacting with parents and children
*Creating short promotional videos with program director
*Working with a teleprompter and script
In order to volunteer you should be:
* A registered Urban Alliance volunteer
* Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
* Willing to attend an orientation and training prior to volunteering
* Able to have access to a computer and internet or use the program's office internet
* Skilled with editing videos
A background check will be required to be placed with ...
- Child Development
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Front Desk Assistant for...
- Community Meal Assistant
- Worship Musician at Street...
- Food Pantry Pick-Up and Delivery...
- Food Pantry Vehicle Loader
- Ambassador for Adult Club...
- Medical Professionals/Students...
- Intake Assistant for Health...
- Worship Musician for...
- Event Marketing Assistant for...
- Food and Clothing Distributor at...
- Event Registration Assistant for...
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Children's Worker
- Friendship and Hospitality...
- Childcare Assistant for Mothers...
- Basic Needs Assistant