Norwegian and English speakers needed in Oslo!
The National Language Service Corps (NLSC) is a readily available group of multilingual U.S. citizens who provide supplemental language resources to U.S. government agencies. Whether a national need, a regional emergency, or in support of a national security requirement, NLSC Members volunteer their language skills and cultural knowledge to support federal agencies in times of need.
The NLSC is seeking individuals fluent in English and Norwegian to become members of the organization. All members are considered volunteers and are compensated for their time with a stipend following mission support assignments. If there is a short-term need within a community or federal agency, we offer assignments to members based on their availability and interest.
There is no membership fee to join
To become a member:
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- You must be at least 18 years old
- If you are a male, you must have registered for Selective Service
- You must have general professional proficiency in English, as well as the language being sought
- You must be an NLSC member willing to become hired temporarily as a federal employee
- Local to Oslo with familiarity of the area
- General professional proficiency in Norwegian and English
We encourage you to apply online today using the link below.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at https://www.nlscorps.org/
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Must be at least 18