Help Coordinator Volunteer Visitors for Breast Cancer Support Program Collier County, FL
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
The American Cancer Society is seeking a Volunteer Coordinator for our Reach to Recovery program. This program offers people newly diagnosed with breast cancer a free, one-on-one support program to help them through their experience.
Volunteer Coordinators help link a patient with a Volunteer Visitor. Coordinators should have strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills as well as access to email, phone, and internet.
- Match patients with Volunteer Visitors that have had similar breast cancer treatments.
- Work with Staff Partner to follow up on visit requests.
- Serve as the main contact and provide oversight to Volunteer Visitors in the community.
- Confidentiality agreement is required and training is provided.
We'll work with your schedule.
American Cancer SocietyNaples, FL 34103
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week (may vary)