3 people are interested
Licensed Clinical Social Workers who satisfy the CA BBS requirements for Clinical Social Work supervision for
- Field instruction for graduate Social Work interns placed in agency providing forensic mental health services for refugees and immigrants, clinical collaboration counseling in schools on behalf of first and second generation immigrant students and their families and in a grassroots community social service agency providing a variety of immigration and educational services.
- Supervision of post-graduate ASW interns providing counseling and case management while pursuing their licensing requirements
- Clinical supervision for ASW and LCSW level forensic mental health contractors conducting psychosocial forensic evaluations for legally stressed immigrants for immigration court and immigration hearings.
As a volunteer your time commitment is very important. Please send us your resume if you think this volunteer position suits your interest and you have the required credentials and time to commit. Many thanks!
25 North 14th Street, Suite 505, San Jose, CA 95112, US
A multi-cultural, service, research and training center for the promotion of resilience in refugees and immigrants
The specific purpose of this corporation is for service, research and training:
- To provide counseling, psycho- educational services and cultural awareness programs for newcomer families and their children that is respectful of ethnic values and diverse views, including State Laws pertaining to Child Protection, Domestic Violence, Educational, Immigration and other areas.
- To provide a setting for professionals who work with stressed families in newcomer and other circumstances to gain knowledge and skills to help them be effective in their work.
- To develop a knowledge base for dissemination of practices, methods and concepts for use in the broad mental health and Social Services field.
475 North First StreetSan Jose, CA 95112
- Mental Health
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Must be at least 26
- 10 hours weekly