The ASO is looking for volunteers to provide assistance in creating a smooth event experience for concert goers, musicians, and staff.
Timeframe: 4 hours
Impact: Help the 75th Anniversary major gifts campaign goal of $300,000 over the next three years towards the support of the orchestra and its community outreach efforts.
Dress code: white top, black bottoms
*This is an outdoor concert - dress accordingly.
Box Office Assistant - 6 positions available
- In charge of will-call tickets. Distributes the correct pre-purchased ticket to the patron and verifies their seat.
- Assists with ticket purchases made with cash.
Usher - 5 positions available
- Assists patrons in finding their designated seat in a timely manner.
Parking Assistant*** - 10 positions available
- In charge of directing patrons to an available parking area. No driving necessary.
Greeter - 3 positions available
- Welcomes and directs incoming patrons to their desired destination.
Concert Date and Location:
Saturday, September 15, 2018
Virginia Theological Seminary Campus
3737 Seminnary Rd
Concert: 4:00 PM
Please arrive: 2:00 PM
If interested and new to the ASO, please provide a phone number for a short phone interview.
- Event Management
- Transportation Management
- Retail / Sales
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hours
- One short phone interview