Walk to End Alzheimer's Committee Member
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
15 people are interested
Join the committee!
- Assist with community outreach about the event.
- Help us recruit teams and other volunteers that want to get involved.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with local businesses, ask businesses to sponsor the event.
- Promote Alzheimer's Association programs and services.
About Alzheimer's Association
1401 Commercial Way, Suite 210, Bakersfield, CA 93309, US
Our mission. To eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
There are more than 5 million people with Alzheimer’s disease in the United States and 35 million worldwide. These numbers are expected to skyrocket to a projected 13.8 million and 115 million, respectively, by midcentury. The potential of earlier diagnosis and the development of better treatments may significantly change the experience of Alzheimer’s for millions of people. In the meantime, the cost of care will rise dramatically. These factors will provide unprecedented challenges and opportunities for the Alzheimer’s Association.
We are here to support the Kern, Kings, Inyo and Tulare Counties and in order to make the biggest impact possible, we need volunteers to help us as champion's in the communities we serve.
We'll work with your schedule.
1401 Commercial WaySuite 210Bakersfield, CA 93309
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- You decide