DONATE TO THIS
27 people are interested
Web Designer - Experienced (Wordpress)
ORGANIZATION: Ruff House Rescue
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
27 people are interested
Ruff House Rescue is seeking a talented web editor to update our current existing Wordpress website.
The ideal applicant for this position will be a self-starter who has created websites and used WordPress who can interface with tech support professionals, create, edit, and design new pages as necessary. The web designer will provide their expertise in design in order to best present RHR's mission, vision, and programs to the public. The web designer will work alongside the Executive Director to keep the site up-to-date and functioning properly. Expertise in cyber-security is a plus.
The RHR team relies on the drive and passion of its volunteers to fulfill its ambitious mission. This is an unpaid position. Candidates must like to work independently, take initiative and enjoy a creative approach to problem solving.
- Update and maintain our content management system (Wordpress)
- Contact Wordpress support or interface with community to understand best way to upgrade from our current version to the latest version.
- Implement the new design for our organization's website.
- Lead efforts in redesigning or enhancing the organization's current website.
- Working on ad-hoc tech issues and projects as necessary
- Self-starter and independent worker who is interested in technology and websites.
- Proficiency in Wordpress
- English proficiency
- Excellent written communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work remotely and online, comfortable working in a networked organization
If you are have knowledge, talent, dedication, and reliability, we would love to have you be a part of our team to work to achieve a great website to affect change and to get our animals adopted!!!
- Click on the "I Want to Help!" button on the upper, left-hand corner of the screen and answer 3 brief questions.
- Send your resume, links to previously completed work, interest, and inquiries to email@example.com for consideration.
Our mission is to rescue homeless pets that suffer from abuse, neglect, and indifference. Our goal is to create awareness of the epidemic of homeless pets and educate on the importance of spaying and neutering, ID tagging, and training these pets. Through our rescue efforts we are both saving lives and cultivating the natural connection between man and his best friend.
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT OUR VOLUNTEER POST AT RHR!
About Ruff House Rescue
Commercial, Oceanside, NY 11572, US
Ruff House Rescue's (RHR) mission is to rescue homeless pets that suffer from abuse, neglect, and indifference. Our goal is to create awareness of the epidemic of homeless pets and educate on the importance of spaying and neutering, ID tagging, and training these pets. Through our rescue efforts we are both saving lives and cultivating the natural connection between man and his best friend.
WE GO BIG, SO THEY GO HOME.
Going BIG means that our fosters and volunteers always show up in a big way and are incredibly hands-on, passionate, and dedicated, whether they are volunteering remotely, at our kennel, or at our adoption events.
Ruff House Rescue is the largest 501 (c)(3) non-profit rescue on the South Shore of Long Island. Our mission is to seek out under-served shelters and communities where we can make the biggest lifesaving impact. Our goal is to create a world where the kind and rewarding experience of adoption is the standard. We do this through tireless passion, commitment, and advocacy.
We are a foster-based network of animal lovers who seek to save as many lives as possible, as fast as we can. As a largely volunteer-based organization, we depend on the generosity of our Ruff House family to do this life changing work.
No animal is euthanized.
Mailing Address: PO Box 365, Oceanside, NY 11572
Multiple locations Oceanside, NY 11572
September 4, 2022
- Web Design
- Web Design / UX
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Must be at least 20