We are looking for a dynamic and creative fundraiser responsible for securing new sponsors and income, executing fundraising programs and events, developing relationships and expanding Canopy Center business in the community.
Please apply on our website: http://canopycenter.org/how-to-help/how-to-apply.html
If you have any questions or concerns about the position, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Maintains and organizes donor databases and updates donor files
- Assembles, drafts, and edits content for donor communications
- Assists with departmental mailings
- Performs basic prospect research and runs reports for Development staff
- Provides support for special events as needed
- Attends performances and special events to provide departmental support as needed
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with people from varied backgrounds
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally and adhere to Celebrity Series' strict code of confidentiality
- A strong interest in the performing arts or development preferred
- Willingness, enthusiasm, and flexibility a must!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Donor Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Childcare Volunteers Needed!
- Play Therapy Toy Cleaner
- Special Events Volunteer
- Fundraising/Event Planning Intern
- Gingerbread House Decorating...
- Court-Appointed Special Advocate...
- Child Sexual Abuse Treatment...
- Family Interaction Specialist
- Oasis Childcare and Office...
- High Stakes Karaoke Event...