ASI Inclusion - Talent Acqusition Specialist
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Reporting to the People Management Team, the Talent Acquisition volunteer will assist sourcing specialists for various Advance Social Innovation departments and Social Enterprises. The ideal candidate will have a desire to learn about the various roles of HR, Recruiting, and Project Management and adapt to a non-profit start up culture that expects collaboration, as well as speed, in execution.
- Building Solutions: Assist in determining current volunteer needs, developing effective talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans to meet the volunteer needs
- Collaboration & Task Allocation: Partner with HR Volunteers to ensure tasks are assigned to all team members. Collaborate through use of phone calls to address team challenges.
- Organization branding: Assist in organizational branding through social recruitment and postings of volunteer opportunities. Ensure positive candidate experience through prompt and effective communication.
- Talent Management: Assist with recruiting: sourcing, conducting interviews, and extending offers. Ensure all website postings are accurate with clear role analysis.
- Data, Metrics & Review: Tracks, analyzes, and utilizes a range of data metrics to identify areas of improvement, review of hiring status on ASI departments and Social enterprises. Maintain a consolidated up to date tracker of all potential applicants in Volunteer Match.
Attributes for Success:
Due to the high volume demands of this role, the ideal applicant may be a volunteer with availability and is looking for a longer-term volunteer position, in addition to possessing the following:
- Minimum volunteer hours of 5+ hrs per week
- Working on Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in HR
- Excellent communication skills, must be available to respond to inquiries within 48 hours.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Desire to work in a startup phase non-profit organization.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- 5 - 10 HRs/ Week