4 people are interested
Community Representatives are community engagers that raise awareness of Alzheimer's Association programs, provide basic disease information, and link consumers to Alzheimer's Association services.
These volunteers serve as liaisons between the Association and local groups such as neighborhoods, rural counties, business and civic organizations or faith communities. Community Representatives share information about ALzheimer's disease, free resources offered through the Alzheimer's Association, and the many ways to join our cause at local community and education events.
· Self-motivated individual that is comfortable reaching out to individuals and families in need and connecting them to the Alzheimer's Association.
· Proactive and passionate about the mission of Alzheimer’s Association.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Comfort with computers and familiarity with email.
· Ability to network, and collaborate with staff, volunteers, and community partners.
We'll work with your schedule.
1401 Commercial WaySuite 210Bakersfield, CA 93309
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours per month after training
- Start the application process by visiting: https://volunteer.alz.org/volunteeropportunities/volunteer-opportunity-details/comm-rep-detail