Social Media Marketing Specialist
21 people are interested
The Youth Science Center, a non-profit organization, is searching for a Social Media Marketing Specialist. This individual is expected to be extremely knowledgeable of all social media including, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linked-in. Exceptional English writing skills are essential as well as creative marketing content to effectively engage audiences. Individual must be a go-getter and develop entrepreneurial strategies to leverage limited resources to make a big impact. Must be a mature individual capable of working in a team environment.
- Responsible for social media reporting and analysis and communicating results to upper management.
- Participates in the development and implementation of social media strategy and content, ensuring alignment with Youth Science Cener goals.
- Proactively seeks and disseminates content from the various networks that could be used for marketing, product development, business development, etc.
- Keeps current of social media and industry trends.
- Partners with marketing, merchandising, event planning to assist in campaign and content development; maintains close relationships with upper management.
- Schedules daily content and promotional posts on all social media channels.
- Works flexible hours to assist in achieving efficient coverage monitoring various sites.
- At least 2 years of direct social media experience with proven track record preferably in the marketing industry.
- Understanding of all social platforms, including emerging platforms.
- Highly motivated problem-solver with sound judgement and business acumen.
We'll work with your schedule.
16446 Wedgewoth DriveHacienda Heights, CA 91745
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Hours are flexible, anywhere from 5-20 hrs/wk