Board of Directors Volunteers
1 person is interested
AGE GROUP DIRECTORS:
- Be the interface between the BOD and the coaches of the age group
- The escalation point for parents in that age group
- Creating teams and leading the draft at team formation each season for the age group
- Making the game schedules for the age group
- Keeping the age group up to date with news and issues from the association, etc.,
- Oversee the age group for most activities, etc.
PROMOTIONS & AWARDS DIRECTOR:
Helps us with our marketing and scheduling activities for the association such as:
- Season opener/start day event
- Design and procurement of advertisement flyers
- Signs (put up/pull down during registration times)
- Photography coordination for season pictures
- Procurement of Trophy/Medal awards for players using our vendor
- Coordination of our association meetings for the coaches' general meetings once per season (obtaining donations and gifts from anyone anyplace that we can get, door prizes, etc.)
FIELDS & EQUIPMENT:
- Coordinate field preparations and usage seasonally
- Review field equipment
- Collaborate with Referee Assignor and City Parks & Rec
- Assess field conditions and usability for matches
- Responsible for recording all minutes in Board meetings.
- Publish recorded minutes to the Board, or any Association member upon request.
- Ensure accuracy and sufficient detail of recorded minutes.
- Support document creation and planning for all association meetings such as agendas, presentations, etc.
REFEREE DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR (previous or current Referee experience required plus current certification):
Helps our Ref Assignor as needed and carry out the below main duties:
- Scheduling referee classes and clinics to meet the needs of the Association.
- Conducting continuing education referee meetings to keep referees apprised of local rules and FIFA updates.
- Work as a liaison between NTSSA administration and RYSA for referee requirements and procedures.
- Investigate and review all allegations of referee misconduct or misapplication of the Laws of the Game and discipline referees accordingly within NTSSA and RYSA procedures.
- Work on an assessment program to ensure all referees are continuing their education and are capable of officiating association games.
VP of Operations REC:
- Ensure assistance is available to any interested group affiliations
- Responsible for marketing and public relations
- Assist President in accomplishment of duties and serve in their stead when required
- Recruitment of volunteers
- Day-to-day Operations including office and staff supervision
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
5211 Gordon Smith Dr.Rowlett, TX 75088
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Variable however between 20-25 hours monthly.
- Great interpersonal, verbal, & written communication skills. Problem/conflict management experience.