Store Volunteer, supporting children in need!
6 people are interested
The role of our Store Volunteer is to create a welcoming atmosphere by providing a dignified and respectful experience through upholding A Precious Child's core values and are passionate about our mission. Children and families shop in our Resource Center, which is set up like a retail store, for clothing items and essential needs items, all provided at no charge from donations. This position assists clients during their shopping visit, replenishes and organizes areas throughout the store and checks out clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with locating essentials in the store.
- Maintain a clean, stocked and organized store.
- Notify the Store Manager of any potential safety hazards within the store.
- Facilitate check out process at the end of a client's shopping visit.
- Schedules are flexible and will be based upon the current needs in the Store.
- Shifts are available between Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- We require a minimum service commitment to volunteer two times a month for a six month period. (Flexible scheduling available)
- Make a difference in a child's life by collaborating with our staff and volunteers.
- Be a part of an amazing Volunteer Team who are the core of our organization.
- Gain valuable work experience as part of a dynamic team.
- Gain retail store experience. (i.e. customer service skills)
We'll work with your schedule.
7051 W. 118th AvenueBroomfield, CO 80020
- People Skills