Dinner/Birthday Party Host
3 people are interested
Provide dinner and create a welcoming/celebratory environment for 12 previously homeless families with the ultimate goal of helping homeless women and their kids discover the life they were created for. Help celebrate all birthday’s and recover birthdays for that month and provide a social link to the larger community.
- Know that you made a difference in the lives of previously homeless women or kids by helping them feel special and that they matter on their birthday.
- Opportunity to interact with people from different backgrounds.
- Gain experience in hosting and working in social service setting.
- Have fun!
- Promote a welcome, positive, and celebratory environment for families from hard places.
- Provide dinner for 12 families.
- Help with set up. Preparing kitchen and dining room for the party- wiping down counters, setting out dishes, setting up beverage station.
- Eat dinner, celebrate, and engage with residents.
- Prepare left-overs for storage in either (refrigerator or freezer)
- Help with party cleanup.
- Give feedback to staff.
We'll work with your schedule.
26326 NE Kennedy Dr.DuvallDuvall, WA 98019
- Cooking / Catering
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- Food Service
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One time host or multiple host