If you need hours for school or your medical training, teaching, social work, therapy requirements or to learn about the field of developmental disabilities you can volunteer to be a companion. Our adults can always learn from playing cards, games or talking. Your can visit in the early evening or on the weekends.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- flexible, evenings, weekends
- HIPPA laws must be followed for privacy
- Visit with Residents
- Painting in Silver Lake-Stow
- Mayfield Village activities...
- Activities Volunteer Middleburg
- activities volunteer Mayfield
- Evening Special Event Volunteer
- Gardening & Flower planting
- Halloween Party -Hudson
- internship -Bedford
- Special Event Customer...
- Hattie Larlham Special Events &...
- Activities Recreation Green/N....
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- CERTIFIED therapy dog!
- Stow field trip & activities...
- Companion in Oakwood Village
- Activities Assisting -Twinsburg
- Service Hours Needed?
- Race food pick up