Young Professional Advisory Board
2 people are interested
The Emmaus Young Professional Advisory Board is a group of people between the ages of 22 and 40 who are dedicated to sharing time, skills, and resources to support the mission of the Emmaus Community of Pittsburgh.
The Young Professional Advisory Board seeks to collaborate with the Emmaus residents, staff, and Board of Directors in the following activities, in order to create shared value amongst members and the Community:
- generating public awareness
- organizing special events and fundraisers
- lending skills, knowledge, and talent
- creating volunteer opportunities with Emmaus residents
- widening the network of local young professionals who support Emmaus
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2821 Sarah St.Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- Social Media / Blogging
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- There are five general meetings a year. Some members also choose to serve on event planning committees or to participate in other activities.