Serve by giving out food at a Senior Share!
DONATE TO THIS
19 people are interested
Through the Senior Share program, TAFB provides seniors at risk of hunger with nutritious food that they can prepare and eat at home. Seniors also learn about various topics that are relevant to their prolonged health and well-being.
Volunteer duties could include but are not limited to:
- Carrying groceries for seniors
- Set up of foods for distributions
- Moving left over items to storage
- Clean up of the distribution area (sweeping, mopping if needed, washing tables, etc.)
- Breakdown boxes and take trash to dumpster
- Lift at least 50 pounds
- Follow instructions
- Work well with senior adults
We'll work with your schedule.
Many LocationsFort Worth, TX 76107
- Must be at least 14
- 2-3 hours