7 people are interested
The position of Donation Receptionist serves as the receptionist for Acres of Diamonds, supporting the organization’s mission of creating lasting change for homeless moms and kids through a caring community. The Donation Receptionist represents the organization to the public who visit or contact the organization’s main offices.
Benefits:This is an excellent opportunity for someone thinking about a career in the nonprofit sector or for someone interested in working as a receptionist. See the difference you are making in the lives of families as they break the cycle of homelessness. Have fun!
- Answering the main phone and directing calls.
- Answering questions about the organization and providing forms when necessary.
- Greeting all building visitors in a welcoming and professional manner consistent with the Acres of Diamonds mission.
- Providing hospitality to all the visitors and treating all clients, volunteers, and staff with dignity and respect.
- Possessing knowledge of all the services provided in order to direct visitors to the appropriate destination.
- Maintaining general knowledge of outside-related services in order to assist visitors and callers.
About ACRES OF DIAMONDS
26326 NE KENNEDY DR, DUVALL, WA 98019, US
Helping homeless women and their children discover the life they were created for. VISION: We see hundreds of women and children graduating from Acres of Diamonds and living rewarding, sustainable, successful lives where they are experiencing the fullness of life. Acres of Diamonds was founded in 1995 and serves homeless women and their children. We serve a total of 12 women and their children, up to age 12. Acres of Diamonds has seen over 1000 women come through its doors and works to help these women become self sufficient, contributing members of their communities.
Acres of Diamonds is a transition housing program, located in Duvall, WA. Serving homeless women and their children. Women and their children in poverty are provided with a healthy community for support, fellowship, opportunities to serve, and a safe place to grow. Women and children are inspired with the message that brokenness does not need to be permanent. We provide a loving, safe and nurturing environment that allows homeless women and their children to learn how to break the cycle of addiction, poverty and homelessness. Our structured program is designed to equip residents for self-sufficiency. We are transforming homeless women one step at a time. Our program includes two phases. In phase I, residents live in a family style home, sharing a bedroom with their children and the common living areas with the other residents and their children. In Phase II, a resident lives in their own apartment with her children, with much more freedom but still under the protection and guidelines of a structured program including: Pastoral care? Tutors and mentors? Weekly life skills classes? Employment Coaching? Home Management Coaching? Budget Coaching? Legal Services?
We'll work with your schedule.
26326 NE Kennedy Dr.DUVALL, WA 98019
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours every other week.
- Come on tour, fill out a volunteer application