6 people are interested
The position of Donation Receptionist serves as the receptionist for Acres of Diamonds, supporting the organization’s mission of creating lasting change for homeless moms and kids through a caring community. The Donation Receptionist represents the organization to the public who visit or contact the organization’s main offices.
Benefits:This is an excellent opportunity for someone thinking about a career in the nonprofit sector or for someone interested in working as a receptionist. See the difference you are making in the lives of families as they break the cycle of homelessness. Have fun!
- Answering the main phone and directing calls.
- Answering questions about the organization and providing forms when necessary.
- Greeting all building visitors in a welcoming and professional manner consistent with the Acres of Diamonds mission.
- Providing hospitality to all the visitors and treating all clients, volunteers, and staff with dignity and respect.
- Possessing knowledge of all the services provided in order to direct visitors to the appropriate destination.
- Maintaining general knowledge of outside-related services in order to assist visitors and callers.
We'll work with your schedule.
26326 NE Kennedy Dr.DUVALL, WA 98019
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours every other week.
- Come on tour, fill out a volunteer application