Front Desk Assistant
5 people are interested
The position of Front Desk Assistant serves as the receptionist for Acres of Diamonds, supporting the organization’s mission of helping homeless women and their children discover the life they were created for. The Front Desk Assistant represents the organization to the public who visit or contact the organization’s main offices.
Benefits:This is an excellent opportunity for someone thinking about a career in the nonprofit sector or for someone interested in working as a receptionist. See the difference you are making in the lives of families as they break the cycle of homelessness. Have fun!
- Answering the main phone and directing calls.
- Answering questions about the organization and providing forms when necessary.
- Greeting all building visitors in a welcoming and professional manner consistent with the Acres of Diamonds mission.
- Providing hospitality to all the visitors and treating all clients, volunteers, and staff with dignity and respect.
- Possessing knowledge of all the services provided in order to direct visitors to the appropriate destination.
- Maintaining general knowledge of outside-related services in order to assist visitors and callers.
We'll work with your schedule.
26326 NE Kennedy Dr.DUVALL, WA 98019
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours every other week.
- Come on tour, fill out a volunteer application