Light the Night Executive Committee Member
2 people are interested
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has one goal: A world without blood cancers.
Executive Committee Members lead by example through their personal fundraising efforts, corporate sponsorship and corporate fundraising. Additionally, Executive Committee Members work to secure new partners within the community as sponsors and corporate teams. Simply stated, Executive Committee Members help LLS drive NEW REVENUE and help Light The Night achieve its overarching goal.
- Conduct a personal fundraising campaign as part of the Executive Challenge.
- Make a meaningful personal gift.
- At Your Company...
- Serve as sponsor.
- Serve as a fundraising company by leading a corporate team and a business partner campaign.
- In The Community...
- Host a table of your peers at the Corporate Recruitment Event to recruit new corporations as sponsors and fundraising teams.
- Recruit 1 new sponsor and 2 new fundraising teams.
We'll work with your schedule.
2700 Westown Pkwy Ste 260West Des MoinesWest Des Moines, IA 50266
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed