5 people are interested
Purpose: We are looking for effective grant writers to help us obtain grants to support our mission; to enhance our community by providing emergency services, education & empowerment which foster personal responsibility for those who are vulnerable or in crisis.
- Prepare, submit & manage grant proposals
- Perform prospect research on foundations & corporations to evaluate prospective grants
- Comply with all grants as required by corporate/foundation donors
- Establish & maintain good rapport with current donors
- Maintain accurate records in database of all grants & donations
- Track statistics relevant to the development & reporting of metrics & data to donors as needed
About Northwest Compass, Inc.
1300 W. Northwest Highway, Mount Prospect, IL 60056, US
The Mission of Northwest Compass is to enhance our community by providing emergency services, education, and empowerment which foster personal responsibility for those who are vulnerable or in crisis.
Northwest Compass proudly serves individuals and families of different socioeconomic backgrounds of the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago in Cook County.
We'll work with your schedule.
1300 W. Northwest HighwayMount Prospect, IL 60056
- Grant Writing / Research
- Market Research
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Long term commitment preferable
- Experience in grant writing, Internet research, Market Research