Family Advocate Volunteers (Lakeland)
2 people are interested
The Florida Baptist Children's Homes & One More Child organization is seeking 10 volunteer Family Advocates (Adults) to:
- Meet with our client families for their monthly appointments.
- Advocates will work one on one with each assigned family and help them to set goals, connect them with social service and religious resources, and provide scheduled follow-up to track their progress in the program.
- Due to working one-on-one with clients, Family Advocates are required to pass a State Background Screen. There is a volunteer cost of $24 for the screening.
- Minimal lifting
- Interviews take place on Organization's campus.
- You choose the day(s)/hours that you are available. Business hours are M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
This is a great way to reach out and help others. Also if you are planning to pursue a career as a social worker, this would be great experience for your resume and to enhance your education!
We'll work with your schedule.
FL Bapt. Children's Homes/One More Child1015 Sikes Blvd.LakelandLakeland, FL 33815
- Child Welfare
- Case Work / Management
- Family Therapy
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible days/hours according to your availability
- $24 Background Screen