13 people are interested
This position is designed to provide real work experience that can help build a professional resume. This is a good opportunity to utilize your creative skills, knowledge and experience to implement projects and strategies that will support our fundraising efforts. Help position Northwest Compass as a leading participant and an effective provider to those in crisis through the delivery of comprehensive services that help people when they need it the most.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategy and goals, including:
- Creating a marketing plan to assist our fundraising efforts
- Creating projects that will highlight our events & programs to the community
- Editing & improvement of our website content & presentation
- Collaborate with team to create printed & digital content
- Support fundraising efforts of organization
- Identify opportunities to generate more qualified organic traffic
About Northwest Compass, Inc.
1300 W. Northwest Highway, Mount Prospect, IL 60056, US
The Mission of Northwest Compass is to enhance our community by providing emergency services, education, and empowerment which foster personal responsibility for those who are vulnerable or in crisis.
Northwest Compass proudly serves individuals and families of different socioeconomic backgrounds of the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago in Cook County.
We'll work with your schedule.
1300 W. Northwest HighwayMount Prospect, IL 60056
- Donor Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Long term commitment preferable
- Experience in Marketing & Communication, Strategy & Planning, Social Media