Hospice Special Projects (Volunteer)
17 people are interested
You are the go to person people go to.
Optimal Hospice - Fresno is seeking volunteers to work on a variety of creative, fun projects! As a Special Projects volunteer, you will be assisting our sales/marketing team and volunteer coordinator with community outreach and events.
Special Project volunteers will:
- Assist our sales/marketing team delivering items to referral sources
- Educate about hospice and volunteer program at tabling events
- Work with event coordinators for our Optimal Hospice signature events
- Deliver birthday cards to patients
- Team up with office staff to complete mailings and clerical work in our Fresno office
- New tasks to be assigned at each volunteer shift because you love doing new things
We will work with your schedule! Optimal Hospice will work with your schedule to ensure volunteering is something to enjoy.
About Optimal Hospice Foundation
6780 N. West Ave Suite 101, Fresno, CA 93711, US
As a team, we combine compassion with the art and science of medicine to help patients and families live life to its fullest.
Caring support when it matters most! Optimal Health Services provides hospice care to patients and families wherever they call home. Our belief is when we can no longer add days to life, we can add life to days.
We'll work with your schedule.
6780 N. West AveSuite 101Fresno, CA 93711
- Hospice Care
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Six month minimum
- TB Test