On-Call Interpreters/Teaching Special Skills
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
- Looking for bilingual volunteers to be on-call interpreters and translate documents. Willing to work with your schedule. Languages needed: Portuguese, Haitian, Creole, and Arabic.
- Teach or offer your vocational skills to our clients (i.e. legal, yoga, meditation, educational, etc.) through a workshop.
- Offer your skills in hair styling, massage, makeup artistry, etc.
About Crossroads Rhode Island
160 Broad Street, Providence, RI 02906, US
The mission of Crossroads Rhode Island is to help homeless or at-risk individuals and families secure stable homes.
Those we serve to achieve this by engaging in our range of services including:
- Basic needs
- Case management
- Education and employment services
Our values underlie every action, policy, plan, procedure, and decision at Crossroads.
Safety - Promoting an environment free from physical and emotional harm and ensuring a feeling of security and comfort to all
Respect - Acknowledging the intrinsic worth of every person
Effectiveness - Delivering services and managing the organization with efficiency, professionalism, innovation, and accountability
We'll work with your schedule.
160 Broad StProvidence, RI 02903
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training