Boutique Associate Volunteer
20 people are interested
Christiana Closet is an in-house Boutique where the guest of the "Domestic Violence Program of Crossroads" can shop for new and like new items. The purpose of this boutique is to ensure that our guest continues to be empowered as they focus on supporting their families and rebuilding their lives after the effects of Domestic Violence.
- Boutique Associate will run the boutique at least twice a week as well as ensure that our boutique is organized and stocked with a great selection of clothing and accessories.
- Sort incoming donations and prepare items for the boutique, including sorting, hanging, sizing, and pricing.
- Assists with store layout to attract customers including merchandise displays.
- Replenishes inventory levels based on Supervisor’s directions.
- Light housekeeping as needed.
About Crossroads Rhode Island
160 Broad Street, Providence, RI 02906, US
The mission of Crossroads Rhode Island is to help homeless or at-risk individuals and families secure stable homes.
Those we serve to achieve this by engaging in our range of services including:
- Basic needs
- Case management
- Education and employment services
Our values underlie every action, policy, plan, procedure, and decision at Crossroads.
Safety - Promoting an environment free from physical and emotional harm and ensuring a feeling of security and comfort to all
Respect - Acknowledging the intrinsic worth of every person
Effectiveness - Delivering services and managing the organization with efficiency, professionalism, innovation, and accountability
We'll work with your schedule.
160 Broad StProvidence, RI 02903
- Donor Management
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hour weekly commitment
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality. Ability to move and lift items up to 25 lbs.