Donation Room Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
34 people are interested
The Domestic Violence Program receives many generous in-kind donations used to assist clients to rebuild their lives. Help is needed to organize in-kind donations to help facilitate distribution of items.
Duties may include:
- Washing, Folding and sorting clothing and linen donations.
- Neatly organizing household goods and other items.
- Sorting through large donations to determine desirable and unusable donations.
- Removing unwanted or unusable donations.
- Putting together Household Items for clients moving out.
- Communicating with the volunteer coordinator on donations needed.
About Crossroads Rhode Island
160 Broad Street, Providence, RI 02906, US
The mission of Crossroads Rhode Island is to help homeless or at-risk individuals and families secure stable homes.
Those we serve to achieve this by engaging in our range of services including:
- Basic needs
- Case management
- Education and employment services
Our values underlie every action, policy, plan, procedure, and decision at Crossroads.
Safety - Promoting an environment free from physical and emotional harm and ensuring a feeling of security and comfort to all
Respect - Acknowledging the intrinsic worth of every person
Effectiveness - Delivering services and managing the organization with efficiency, professionalism, innovation, and accountability
We'll work with your schedule.
160 Broad StProvidence, RI 02903
- Donor Management
- Project Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 - 4 hours per week
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality. Ability to move and lift items up to 25 lbs.