Donation Room Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
23 people are interested
The Domestic Violence Program receives many generous in-kind donations used to assist clients to rebuild their lives. Help is needed to organize in-kind donations to help facilitate distribution of items.
Duties may include:
- Washing, Folding and sorting clothing and linen donations.
- Neatly organizing household goods and other items.
- Sorting through large donations to determine desirable and unusable donations.
- Removing unwanted or unusable donations.
- Putting together Household Items for clients moving out.
- Communicating with the volunteer coordinator on donations needed.
We'll work with your schedule.
160 Broad StProvidence, RI 02903
- Donor Management
- Project Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 - 4 hours per week
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality. Ability to move and lift items up to 25 lbs.