4 people are interested
The Executive Secretary position is accountable for recording day-to-day accounting operations, monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances, approving expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected. Monthly reporting to the FSC-PS CF Board of Directors Treasurer.
Performs administrative and office support activities for the FSC-PS Executive Director. Duties may include:
- Fielding emails
- Database Updating
- Word processing
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Filing hard copy correspondence and iCloud filing
- Faxing, Scanning, and Printing.
About Financial Services Coalition-Puget Sound Charitable Foundation
Regus Business Center, 701 5th Avenue, Suite 4200, Seattle, WA 98104, US
The FSC-PS CF (Foundation) provides support to the Urban Financial Services Coalition- Puget Sound Chapter by funding financial, professional development and education programs, as well as community and economic development programs for underserved individuals and communities. The Foundation also supports community organizations and programs, offers scholarships to individuals, and funding to efforts aimed at promoting minority business, entrepreneurship, and economic development programs external to the UFSC organization.
The objectives of this Corporation shall be, to engage in any lawful act or activity such as any corporation organized under the Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Specifically, the objectives of this Corporation shall be:
- To promote economic development and provide technical, educational, and advisory assistance to economically disadvantaged communities.
- To provide scholarships to college bound students from economically disadvantaged communities who have expressed an interest in the financial services industry.
- To help educate and inform youth about the employment opportunities available in the financial services industry.
701 5th ave, suit 4200seattle, WA 98104
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- This position is required to attend monthly board meetings. Meetings are held at the World Trade Center Seattle from 11:30 to 1:00 Lunch and parking is included.