Your chance to be a part of Portland's famous, Hawthorne Street Fair is here! Join the volunteer team that makes this annual Portland event such as success! Without our wonderful volunteers, an event like this wouldn't be possible!
EVENT DATE: AUGUST 26TH, 2018
LOCATION: SE HAWTHORNE BLVD. - PORTLAND, OR
A GLIMPSE OF EVENT ACTIVITIES: Main Music Stage at 38th Avenue, Kids Activities, Beer gardens at Bazi Bierbrasserie (32nd Ave) Growlers Hawthorne (34th Ave) and Hawthorne Hophouse (41st and Hawthorne),Vendors along the street between 31st and 38th Avenues.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- Info Booth Crew (As a member of the info booth team, you will be responsible for managing the 10x10 festival vendor/volunteer info booth during a selected shift. All information and FAQ's will be provided.)
- Marking & Site Crew(The marking and site crew is responsible for marketing vendor placements starting at 6:30 AM until finished.)
- Pre-Event Setup Crew (The pre-event setup crew is responsible for making sure event trash cans, signage and decor is all setup prior to the event opening at 11am.)
- Street Monitor Crew(Street Monitors assist vendors and guests with questions and patrol the entire event throughout the day making sure the event is running smoothly and attending to any problems or concerns of participants.)
- Vendor Services Crew (Our vendor services team directs vendors during the load-in process and makes sure vendors get to their spots in a timely manner.)
Help out for just an hour or the entire day, the commitment is up to you and your schedule!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT PLEASE SIGNUP HERE:
CONTACT BRANDON TREADWAY- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR FOR MORE INFORMATION:
INFO@TREADWAYEVENTS.COM | (971) 266-1781
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Public Advocacy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- AT LEAST ONE HOUR OR MORE
- RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION