Part-Time Executive Director
8 people are interested
The 40Plus Board of Directors is seeking a volunteer Executive Director willing to devote an average of 20 hours a week to take charge of leading our organization by motivating and managing volunteers who oversee all activities including membership development, training, marketing, accounting, fundraising and office management operations. Working with the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will have a key role in charting the strategic future of the organization and representing the organization in the community.
40Plus of Greater Washington is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization with more than 65 years of experience helping to empower and connect experienced professionals, managers, and executives for successful career transitions.
- Are you a retired executive with a desire to use your time and talent to lead an all-volunteer organization helping people in career transition?
- Would you like to take on a challenging and personally rewarding position where you will work with a team of dedicated volunteers, use your professional skills and talents and learn new skills to chart a strategic future for the organization?
- Do you have planning, budgeting, and organizational management expertise that you would like to use for a good cause?
- Do you have the confidence and competence to work with and motivate an all-volunteer organization?
- Do you have great interpersonal, communications and presentation skills?
- Do you have the creativity and business acumen to enhance our fundraising capabilities, developing funding opportunities and partnerships that might make this a paid position?
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1627 K Street NWSuite 300Washington, DC 20006
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- averages between 15-20 hours per week
- appreciation of career transition challenges for experienced professionals preferred