Hospice is compassion in action.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
Hospice is a form of compassionate and quality care for people facing a life-limiting illness or injury. Volunteers make a valuable difference in the quality of a person's life as it nears its end. YOU can make a positive difference by:
- Listening and supporting the family
- Read or sit with a patient for short periods of time
- Prepare meals
- Run errands
- Perform light housekeeping
- Write letters
- Assist with clerical office tasks
About UT Hospice/LHC Group
4435 Valley View Dr., Suite 104, Knoxville, TN 37917, US
We provide exceptional care and unparalleled services to patients and families who have placed their trust in us.
UT Hospice views death as a natural part of the life process. Our goal is to affirm a person's right to:
- Be in control of their life
- Be free from pain
- Die with dignity
We'll work with your schedule.
Anderson County & surrounding areaClinton, TN 37716
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Drug Screen, TB Test, Reference Check