Hospice is compassion in action.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Hospice is a form of compassionate and quality care for people facing a life-limiting illness or injury. Volunteers make a valuable difference in the quality of a person's life as it nears its end. YOU can make a positive difference by:
- Listening and supporting the family
- Read or sit with a patient for short periods of time
- Prepare meals
- Run errands
- Perform light housekeeping
- Write letters
- Assist with clerical office tasks
We'll work with your schedule.
Anderson County & surrounding areaClinton, TN 37716
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Drug Screen, TB Test, Reference Check