Make a Difference in the Life of a Child!
Great Life Mentoring is an award-winning program that serves children between the ages of 7-18 in the Vancouver, WA area. The children are vulnerable and have a deep need for a trustworthy adult to help them develop confidence and hope.
Right now we have an urgent need for new mentors from the Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA areas.
As a Mentor in our program you will:
- Get to choose the child you'd like to help
- Be able to choose the day, time and place
- Have fun with your friend 1-3 hours a week
- Receive the training and support needed to help you be successful as a mentor
Click "I want to Help" above, fill out an application at http://greatlifementoring.com/become-a-mentor/ or e-mail us at email@example.com
- Child Welfare
- Child Advocacy
- Youth Services
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week, 12-month commitment