WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4800 E. Huron River Dr, Morris Lawrence BuildingWCC, Corner of E. Huron River Dr & Emergency DrCoordinates: 42.2636612,-83.6641928Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Do ya wanna help create fantastic family theater? Then join Wild Swan in the usher, setup, or tear down crews. You can assist individuals, families, and groups to find their seats in Towsley Auditorium, create displays, or inventory and put away our items. Our new 2018-19 season begins in October. Respond now to get on our volunteer list and be first to choose your volunteer slot! Until then, check out the dates below - we'll be looking for volunteers on the days listed below.
You are generally the first smiling face someone sees when coming to a Wild Swan production, so we're looking for people who are professional, courteous, and enthusiastic! All volunteers are invited to find an open seat and enjoy the show if they like.
Wild Swan 2018-19 Season
- A Honeypot of Pooh Stories, October 25-27, 2018
- A Christmas Carol, December 6-9, 2018
- Owl's Winter, January 24-26, 2019
- Under the African Sky, February 21-23, 2019
- Shipwrecked! March 7-9, 2019
- Jack and the Beanstalk, March 21-23, 2019
- Charlotte's Web, May 1-5, 2019
- Child Development
- American Sign Language
- People Skills
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- minimum 1 hour, up to 4 hours
- must be able to read tickets and climb stairs. limited jobs for those who can't climb stairs